Sunday, June 10, 2007

Top 10 List!

As my first post, I thought I'd start with my top 10 list!

10. Taste of Central West End - Great opportunity to sample!
9. Copia - Nice patio space, and solid food.
8. Guido Pizzeria and Tapas - Yummy!
7. Schlafy - Tap Room has great food festivals, and Bottlework has a wonderful menu (even open late)!
5. Pho Grand - You can't get better food for <$10!
5. Blue Elephant - Tie for 5th place, for the same reasons!
4. Nadoz - Great dessert selection, and the brunch is awesome.
3. Wasabi - I am a sushi fan, and this has some of the most creative rolls around town.
2. 1111 Mississippi - Solid food. Great decor. Great place to take out-of-towners.
1. Destination Dining - My all time favorites! Check it out! http://www.destinationdiningstl.com/

I am actually spending the summer in Lawrence, Kansas. So, new posts may not come in a fast and furious fashio, but once I am back... watch out!

No comments: